Tips for getting good work done from your website designer:
Today in this blog, I'm going to tell you how to get a neat website with minimal design and a comfortable budget from your favourite website designer. Here you go,
- Decide whether you need a website for sure or not.
- Have a clear set of requirements. Requirements are contents (text, pictures, videos, links, etc).
- Write down at least a rough set of contents on a word document.
- Collect original or Copywrite free images for your website and store in a separate folder. Same for videos.
- Have your brand logo. If you don't already have one, get a logo designed by a professional designer.
- Search for website designers or website designing companies and choose the one who understands your requirement properly. Do not choose based on low cost, because they may just use a template or theme and just fill in that with ur raw contents. I'll write another blog on these details.
- Once you decide, sign an agreement, give 50% of the fees along with your contents and ask them for a plan.
- The plan received should be customized to suit your business.
- Give a sufficient amount of time and do not hurry the designer, as it may produce low quality work.
- Ask for daily updates, and once done, get a proper invoice, with details about annual renewal maintenance fees.